Wednesday, April 18, 2007

up early
fresh blooming flowers
walking to work

The benefits of a good night's sleep have become one of the real treasures in my life. I've always had trouble sleeping, particularly when I have a class early the next morning. I've added another hour to my sleep schedule, and I remember reading that in the Victorian era people used to spend nine hours sleeping each night on average (and wrote much longer novels). Getting enough sleep is a challenge in the land of insomniacs and perpetual sleep deprivation. At times, I do get worn out, especially after a day with a lot of crutching around.

walking home
two skipped meetings
aching knee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I SENT YOU LINK TO GADGET NEED YOU TO SEND ME GADGET PLZ ZEND GADGET THXBI HOYE

Nick said...

I GOT THE LINK. I WILL SEND YOU GADGET. DID YOU FIND MY FROG?